QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL
- Have verifiable, reliable gross income of at least 3 times the rent and net income of at least 2.5 times the rent (Exception HUD or VA VASH voucher holder)
- Have no more than 2 occupants/bedroom
- Have no more than 2 unrelated adults. (Relationship must be spouse or parent/child to qualify.)
- Not owe any money to a previous landlord
- Not have any recent evictions
- Not have any unpaid utilities, or car payments reported on the credit report or court records
- Have no excessive accounts in collections or charged off reported on the credit report
- Not have been convicted of any crimes against people or property in the last 7 years
- Not have been convicted of any drug manufacturing or distribution charges in the last 7 years
- Pets allowed
- Have no more than 2 ESA/Service animals
THIRD PARTY INCOME VERIFICATION - Applicants will be required to complete an income verification with theclosingdocs.com. Failure to do so will result in an incomplete application.
UPON ACCEPTANCE: Sec8 has approved this rent amount for voucher holders. Lease must be signed, and deposit paid within 48 hours of acceptance. (See exception for SEC 8 voucher holders below.) A whole months rent will be due upon move-in. If lease begins after the first of the month, a prorated rent will be charged for the second month of the lease term.
MILITARY APPLICANTS: Please upload a copy of your most current orders with your application. Your PRD must be at least 12 months after your lease start date.
SEC 8 APPLICANTS: Please upload a copy of your voucher with your application. If the voucher indicates a bedroom # the same as the property you are applying for or more, we require you have monthly verifiable, reliable income of at least one times the rent. If your voucher indicates a bedroom # lower than the number of bedrooms you are applying for, we require you have monthly verifiable, reliable income of at least two times the rent. Upon acceptance, a reservation fee equal to one month rent is due must be paid for the property to be held for you. Applications