Virginia Beach Association Management
With all the demands placed on association boards and homeowners, the hassles and obstacles that arise can be overwhelming—or at the very least, frustrating. PMI professionals implement proven, yet flexible, systems that resolve all association concerns.
Assigned Community Manager
He or she helps Board Members (and all members, for that matter) handle the day-to-day needs of your Condo or HOA. From paying bills and working with vendors, to the beautification of your property and maintaining compliance with governing documents, the Community Manager will help bring continuity and stability to your Association. An Association Manager is a 24/7/365 operation, and you need a managerial staff that will take care of your needs at a moment’s notice. PMI Virginia and your Community Manager are available at any time of the day to help with emergencies.
A Few of Our Managerial Services As Your Virginia Beach Association Manager
- Handle your compliance with the Virginia Condo ACt or HOA ACt
- Supervise On-Site Maintenance Crews
- Collect Association Monthly Dues
- Address Violations of Association Rules & Regulations
- Allow for Ease of Payment through Multiple Avenues of Payment Processing, paper bills, credit card processing and residual bill pay options
- Provide Monthly and Annual Association Reports
- Available 24 Hours a Day and 7 Days a Week for Emergencies
- Provide Custom Quotes for Lawn Care, Snow Removal, Sprinkler Maintenance and other residual property maintenance
- Serve as a Consultant During Board and Membership Meetings
- Assist in Development of Rules and Regulations and Policies & Procedures
- Prepare Agendas for Board and Membership Meetings
- Conduct Bi-weekly Inspections of Association or as Determined by the Board
- Collect Homeowner Information and Requests
- Ensure resale packages are issued in a timely manner when you are ready to sell your property.
SEE WHY OUR CLIENTS COME BACK TIME & AGAIN
Supporting Our Managers and Boards With Online Functionality
Both board members and homeowners have ongoing questions and needs. PMI provides each of our clients with a full-service, patented website that serves as an efficient communication tool. After all, communication is the key to satisfying homeowners.
Exceptional Professional Services
With all the demands placed on Boards and members, the hassles and obstacles that arise can be overwhelming – or at the very least frustrating. PMI Virginia professionals implement proven yet flexible systems that resolve all Condo and HOA concerns.
We begin improving your Condo or HOA with a Reserve Analysis that will make clear the maintenance and growth issues which need to be planned for right now.
PMI Virginia utilizes a transparent monthly reporting cycle that is prepared and presented to Board members at each board meeting. These reports are easily customized and readily available to all board members. Board members are truly in charge of the Association finances.
The most expensive and troubling challenges that Condos and HOAs can face are collection matters, covenant violations and other legal issues. PMI Virginia has developed relationship with HOA attorneys that allow us to coordinate experienced legal services at the best rates.
The bottom line is that PMI Virginia will help your Condo or HOA navigate through any obstacle and maintain its financial stability by reducing expenses and planning for the future.